BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seeing Blindly

Wondering how much my assumptions and presuppositions color my view of people and their circumstances. WHat do I see when I look at someone else? What do they see when they look at me? Do we see each other the same... or do my assumptions based upon dress, culture, or lack of indoor plumbing cause me to gain an air of superiority and stimulate me to act to solve someone else's problem.

What if they do not even know they have a problem? What if it is only my problem... my problemof perception ... does that give me the right to force/encourage/preach/teach my solution to this perceived problem unto someone else?

Hmmm...

Pressing on/into God I pray to see as Jesus sees, love as Jesus loves and experience the peace of Jesus as I walk as Jesus walked...

Wanna go along?

No comments: