BBC News | News Front Page | UK Edition

Monday, August 9, 2010

From LEAD LIKE JESUS comes this devotional....

When we give our heart to the Lord it is an amazing act of faith. When we yield our entire body to Him it is a devoted offering of submission. The Lord's standard is righteousness and He longs to use our entire being to implement His ways. From our heart comes our motive, but from our bodies - action. He gives us free choice as to how we will use our bodies - either for our own selfish desires, or for His glorious works.

Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

Prayer: Dear Lord, I submit myself to You to be used as an instrument of righteousness in Your hand. All that I am I offer before You. Purify me and make me usable for Your glory. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments: